Our Pre-School program is available to all children three years of age and completely potty-trained. The Discover-Learn-Achieve curriculum is designed to introduce students to multiple subjects while allowing them to learn through exploration and imagination. This themed curriculum program incorporates language arts, math, science, health and many other areas of study to introduce students to an array of subjects. Students interact with their peers, reinforcing social confidence as well as independence. Our Dublin, Ohio Pre-School program provides a child oriented learning environment where creativity and exploration are encouraged to begin each child’s academic journey.
Ratio: 1:12 Class Size: Max 12
Full-Time: 6:30am – 6:00pm (5 days/wk)
Why Choose Our Dublin Ohio Preschool?
- Safe and stimulating preschool environment in Dublin, Ohio
- Compassionate teachers who are dedicated to nurturing and educating your child.
- Professional development that is preschool age
- Preschool classrooms exceed licensing requirements
- New preschool facility in Dublin, Ohio