Call Now: (614) 761-1800
Dublin Learning Academy is a privately owned and operated school devoted to quality care and education for young children. We emphasize individual care and direction for each child with positive reinforcement to help each child reach their full potential. We strive to establish self-confidence, a sense of responsibility, and good moral character in all of our students. Dublin Learning Academy’s curriculum combines intellectual curiosity and traditional learning methods to help lay the foundation for a successful education career. Our teachers work to create an atmosphere for children to become excited about exploration and learning, while building friendships.
Our Dublin, Ohio Child Care Services
Our daycare center is located in Dublin, Ohio. Our facility is provide compassionate child care services and programs for infants ages 6 weeks to children up to 12 years old.
Summer Fun Camp!
Specifics of Camp Shamrock:
- Children are placed in ‘cabins’ based on age groups
- Multiple, educational field trips every week
- Arts & crafts
- Hands-on science experiments
- Picnics at the park
Learn More about Dublin Learning Academy’s summer fun camp!
Click on the link below:
Why Choose Dublin Learning Academy?
The Dublin Learning Academy staff is comprised of early childhood professionals whose primary goal is to nurture and educate young children. Teachers strive to create a safe, stimulating environment to help each child acquire an appreciation for learning. Our teachers are required to attend professional development training throughout the school year. We require our staff members to remain current in first aid, infant / child CPR, communicable disease recognition, and child abuse and prevention courses.
- Safe and stimulating environment
- Compassionate teachers who are dedicated to nurturing and educating your child.
- Professional childcare development that is age specific
- Classrooms exceed licensing requirements
- New facility in Dublin, Ohio
- Our teachers are certified in first aid, CPR, communicable disease recognition and child abuse prevention